Flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. If swallowed: Immediately call a poison center/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulatio
The Blaster Corporation
T (216) 901-5800
8500 Sweet Valley Drive
Valley View, OH 44125
ANTELOPE VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT